Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Adopt a Beach Clean Up Day.









On Tuesday the whole school took part in the Adopt a Beach clean up day. We have chosen the beach which surrounds the school to keep clean and we do a quaterly clean up each year.

The presence of litter such as plastic bottles, crisp wrappers and other refuse on beaches and at sea is more than simply unattractive. It is a risk to health and can have an economic impact on local communities, as well as being potentially fatal to marine wildlife that eat or become entangled in it.

As you can see from the photos we picked up a lot of rubbish and everyone had a lot of fun taking part on a beautiful Spring evening.

Well done to everyone who took part you can be proud of the fact you helped keep the area of natural beauty we all live and work litter free.

31 comments:

  1. Oleksandr Konovalov11 March 2011 at 04:59

    It looks like we collected a lot of rubbish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really fun for us to go clean the beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very good experience

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its good for the nature

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy cleaning the beach

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned a lot from this experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was not only an activity but also a very good experience for teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a very good activity

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really enjoy the activity, we can make contribution for the nature. I hope I can do it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shadan mahdinia15 March 2011 at 03:48

    It was a very good plan,we cleaned the Beach and had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was very interesting and I liked it

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's funny activity,we do it together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was interesting thing to do
    And it was good to be in the beach

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked it

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is very good. we enjoy it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  17. while we were cleaning the beach, we were having a lot of fun ! i really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was very interesting,I really enjoyed that..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its funny! Lets clean the other beach!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the school and it was very interesting!
    Lets clean the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. that day was vary helpful for this country and for that beach..lets do it again in the future=)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked it so much

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. it was a lot of fun and i enjoyed a lot
    i will never forget this day :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a noble cause! We always have the privilege of enjoying the beaches. Now, it is time to give back to them. The resources might be abundant as of now, but we’ll never know until when it will last. We want the future generations to enjoy the wonderful beaches we enjoy today. To make that possible, we have to take care of them today.

    Donna Parsley

    ReplyDelete