On Friday some of the students and staff went camping. We couldn't have picked a wetter evening but everyone had a great time.
James from Mexico writes about his experiences:
The camp was a good experience, I learned to assemble a tent under the rain. The walk at night was so tiring, but seeing the Chinese balloons fly was spectacular; later Miss Rosaleen told us a terrific story about an old house somewhere there, but unfortunately we couldn't find the house.....
Finally we arrived back to the camp all wet and cold, but a hot chocolate from Mr Paul and the sound of a guitar solves everything....Now is the time to sleep, well, 'sleep' because it was too uncomfortable to sleep as it was cold and wet.
Next day we picked up our tents, made some breakfast and returned to Alexanders.
it was really awesome and I enjoyed every single minute there and I'm really looking forward to go again
ReplyDeletewe really enjoy the camping. It was very good even if it was raining! We hope we will come back some day!
ReplyDeleteEugenia & Maria