Friday, 24 September 2010

Beachwatch 2010





On Sunday the 19th of September the students took part in the national Beachwatch 2010. Beachwatch 2010 happens all over the UK and involves thousands of volunteers who pick up litter from the coastline and record what they find. Our students managed to pick up over 15 bags of litter weighing over 100kg!

It was an enjoyable experience which taught everyone involved how much rubbish is actually on our coast and the damage it does to the environment!

2 comments:

  1. new people, new students! it seems very strange to me! I would really like to be there now!
    But I can see that gor is already happy!
    Good luck with the new students Paul:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo yo yo)
    This waa very funny,)
    I think we've cleaned that beach very good!
    I remember the somebody was speaking to me and recording it on camera,)
    Hope to see the video soon...

    ReplyDelete